Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hello, Vacation Land!

After days of endless rain, I've been complaining about how sucky life in Vancouver can be.  Don't get me wrong: I love my city!  But city, you can get a little bit dull.  Everything is overpriced and so generic... and sooo not good on the average college student's wallet.
Unfortunately, complain all I want, but that will not get me anywhere in the Lower Mainland.  I must do something about this non sense.  I could splurge a little bit and invest in some vacation time and get out of the city for the summer... OR I could learn to love this place even more. There must be something to do in Vancouver.  After all, we do boast a very lucrative market in the hospitality/tourism industry.

Option two it is.

From now on, whenever I have some free time, I am going to go explore this city, and discover all the (hidden) jewels that Vancouver has to offer.  It will only be more fun if I pretend to be a tourist in my city.  That way, I'll be able to delude myself of being on a vacation.

Can't wait to see what the city has in store.

Until next time,
Happy Vacationing!

No comments:

Post a Comment