Sunday, March 4, 2012

Peking Duck

I've been told that Shanghai River in Richmond is home to the best Peking Duck in the Lower Mainland.  A few months ago, my friends and I decided to go see for ourselves, but unfortunately they were sold out of the dish for the night.  Fortunately, we had the opportunity to come back to Shanghai River once more last Sunday, and we were not disappointed.


Shanghai River also boast awesome Shanghai dumplings as well. Omnomnom!
While I quite enjoyed eating at Shanghai River, I think the best Chinese restaurant in Vancouver is Dai Tung located on Kingsway.  I might be a little bit biased because I grew up eating there on every single special occasion.  Thing is, if you wanted to be adventurous and "try something new on the menu just once," you will never be disappointed with Dai Tung, and the decision to stray away from the usual will not be one you'd regret.

Until next time,
Try something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment